6 Sep 2011

Full-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant ($1,000 referral bonus)

Dan SnyderAnywhere

Job Description

Full-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant 
Want to be on the leading edge of cardiovascular medicine? One of the nation’s largest cardiology practices in southwestern Illinois with nationally renowned yet friendly/approachable cardiologists wants NP’s/PA’s who are passionate about cardiology.
Company information:The company currently has more than 40 board certified physicians and well over 20 clinic sites in Illinois. It is a national leader in the innovation and development of new diagnostic and treatment procedures and continues to advance medicine with a very active research program. The team pays attention to the emotional side of their cardiology patients, too, because they know that needing treatment for a heart condition can be stressful. The patient experience has been designed to make the treatment experience reassuring, comfortable and convenient.There is an 8 week training program for NP’s or PA’s who do not have cardiology experience that is second to none. The clinic uses state of the art technology, equipment and techniques as they have a close affiliation with an educational institution.

Positions available in the company:
Carbondale, IL: This position is for an NP or PA to work directly with one of the cardiologists in the Carbondale location. This position will include outpatient examinations and testing (~30% of the time) along with hospital rounding for the other 70% (no surgical assist). Call will be required approximately 1:6 weekends.
Decatur, IL: This position will assist ~50% of the time in hospital setting conducting rounds (no surgical assist) and work in the clinic conducting examinations and performing cardiology related testing the other 50% of the time. Weekend rotations would be an average of 1 every 4th week, general business hours M-F anywhere from 7am-6pm.
Springfield, IL: The position in Springfield needs an NP or PA mainly for out-patient clinic to perform patient examinations and conduct cardiology related testing, regular business hours with occasional call on an as needed basis.
·         Must have at least 1 year of experience as an NP or PA – does not have to be in cardiology, but some sort of fast-paced environment is preferred if experience is not in cardiology.
Salary $80,000+

$1,000 referral bonus (you can refer yourself to receive the bonus).

Call RoyalCare Medial Staffing at 814-861-3100 for more information – or apply below through this web site (please include a resume)

Job Categories: Nurse (all degrees). Job Types: Full-Time and Permanent. Salary: 80,000 - 100,000.

679 total views, 1 today

Apply for this Job

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *